Personal training at Fitness Fusion is fun and easy to begin. Just sign up for a FREE consultation by filling out a request form.
One-One Personal Training
Are you a competitive athlete in need of coaching? Are you an "average person" who wants the attention, accelerated results and accountability that can only come with personal training? We can help.
We follow the NASM OPT model which starts with a stabilization phase focusing on core stability and adjusting according to fitness level.
- 30 min or 1 hour long session packages
- Fitness assessment & measurements(optional)
- Before Picture (optional)
- Program design customized to you (including how to workout from your home)
- Corrective Exercise Strategies & Foam Rolling Techniques
- Strength Training, Cardio, Flexibility, Core & Balance
- Nutritional guidance
- Goal setting, accountability and motivation
- Unlimited email support
Small Group Personal Training
Small group sessions give you a chance to workout with friends in a fun setting. Plus, it's more affordable. We'll have an initial conversation about the goals and expectations of the group. Training is structured with both individual and personal goals in mind, in order to cater to the different fitness levels of the group.
"I'd been searching for a personal training fitness program that would fit my lifestyle and have finally found it with Fitness Fusion."
"When I decided to go for 400 meter hurdles again, I knew I'd need specialized training. Fitness Fusion was just what I needed."